Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Announcement: Going Pro

So after years delaying, I've finally decided to start publishing my work.

I've um'ed and ah'ed about this for far too long (I originally wrote this post last year). I've wondered if I was good enough, and if I have enough time when I can't even seem to finish my stories here. But part of the goal of publishing is to see if I can use this as an alternate revenue stream, one that, in my wildest dreams, may replace my 9-5 and let me dedicate myself full time to my writing.

I've been hard at work on many different novellas, and will be posting the first draft of the first few chapters here for free so you can see if you're interested. Current works include:
  • Succulent, a complete rewrite of Please Stop Making Me Cum, where a young trans xenobiologist is charged with taking care of a strange alien plant with a thirst for liquid protein.
  • Catgirl Got Your Tongue, a queer poly romance about a trans girl who spends an orgasmic night with a trio of enthusiastic catgirls.
  • Entwined, a queer romance about a shy trans girl who has never been kissed, suddenly finding herself in the bed of a radiantly beautiful squidgirl.
  • Fox Burglar, a sassy trans thief is crawling through the vents of what she was told was an empty mansion, only to fall headfirst into a room of naked kitsune.
  • May I, a super sweet romance where a young trans girl meets up with her childhood lesbian friend, who now understands why they've had a crush on her for so long.
  • A Succubus Gets Her Wings, a fun story where a trans woman wakes up from a very intense wet dream, finding the cause to be a succubus on her first day on the job.
These are previews: the first draft of the first few chapters. The final works will be released as e-books, and you can support my efforts to make this a reality through my Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment