Saturday, May 23, 2015

Quoth the Tentacle: 'Nevermore.'

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I lay there, nude and bleary,
Reading a queer and kinky volume of erotic lore -
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of one gently lapping, lapping at my maiden door.
"'Tis some fantasy," I murmured, "tapping at my maiden door -
Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, distinctly I remembered, dreamed I of a girl's member,
And each separate thrusting tremble nearly felt within my core.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - missing my lustful Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Wanted so, oh never more.

And the silken, slick, unbidden questing of each phantom motion
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic yearnings never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I lay whispering
"Tis some fantasy entreating entrance at my maiden door -
Some dearest desire entreating entrance to my yearning core; -
This it is, and nothing more,"

Biting lip to save from whimper; loneliness felt never sweeter,
"Dream," gasped I, "or Yearning, truly your intent do I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, lapping at my maiden door,
That a firmer touch I beg you" - when in the darkness before,
Something moved, then nothing more.

Deep into the darkness peering, long I lay there, covered, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Lenore?"
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"
Merely this and nothing more.

Feeling mix of fear and yearning, with my heart within me pounding,
Soon again I felt a lapping rather clearer than before.
"S-Surely," moaned I, "surely that is, mm-hmm, just because I'm lonely;
Let me prove, then, I'm alone here, and uncertain be no more -
Let the proof take all my phantoms and this m-mystery be naught;
'Tis my want and nothing more!'

Then aside I threw the cover, when, with many a howl and shudder,
Shadows solid grew before me in the bed sheets taking form.
Not the least obeisance made it; not a minute slowed or stayed it;
But, with strength of beast or diety, coiled about my limbs and more -
Raised and bound me struggling helpless high above my bedroom floor -
Held, and bound, and nothing more.

Then my ebony bonds beguiling my scared heart into subsiding,
By the presence of no motion causing pain to my form,
"Th-though thy plainly not be human, thou," hoped I "art sure no mere beast,
Your firm but gentle touch suggesting you wish me harm no more -
Release me now and I promise of this night I'll speak nevermore!'
Quoth the monster, "Nevermore."

Much I marveled this ungainly being spoke discourse so clearly,
Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet heard monster's voice so clearly in their own mind's hall -
As the monster held them naked bound above their bedroom floor,
Speaking only "Nevermore."

But the monster, holding firmly my unresisting form, spoke only
That one word, as if its soul in that one word it did outpour.
Nothing further then it uttered - not a squelch nor a splutter -
'Till I scarcely more than muttered "Other friends have called before -
On a morrow they will find me, it may even be Lenore."
Said the monster, "Nevermore."

Startled at my mind intruded by memories so clearly formed,
"What now," said I, "these memories I do not intend recall
Drawn from past ecstatic moments of Lenore's unmerciful tongue
Followed fast and followed faster by this voice within my core -
'Till the stiring of my lust feels forgotten now no more
Oh never, nevermore."

But its coils were still beguiling my bound limbs into subsiding
'Till I felt the clearest stroking against my, yearning maiden door;
Shock, upon my stunned heart beating, my strength finding bonds unyielding,
Unable to deny, what more this monster had in store -
Nor that helpless I did want this and so much unspoken more,
And freedom, "Ah", nevermore.

This I sat engaged in feeling, with no syllable resisting
To the silky circling touch now kindling fire deep in my core;
This sweet touch I felt exploring, with my head at ease reclining,
On the secure velvet binding that held me up above my bedroom floor,
Bound me shaking, gently moaning, held up above my bedroom floor,
Fear remembered, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Of exotic spices lighting fire all throughout my naked form,
"AH!" I cried, "dear God how is it - that I feel your touch more sweetly,
Respite - respite and a moment's mercy from your touch I implore;
God, oh God such a sweet feeling that I never felt before!"
Quoth the monster, "Nevermore."

"God!" cried I, "God I cannot! - cannot take, such sweet sensation!-"
Having felt the building pleasure never half so strong before,
Not believed, but felt so clearly, pressure building sweet and deeply -
My bound body rising with it - needing just one moment more -
And one moment more evaded, as the touch was felt no more -
Quoth the monster, "Nevermore."

"Monster!" said I, "thing of evil! - monster still, if beast or devil!
By the Heaven I felt coming - by that God whose name I swore -
Tell this soul with sorrow laden, if your timing was mistaken,
Felt I never half the feeling your touch kindled in my core,
Knew you not what would have happened, had you touched a moment more?"
Quoth the monster, "Nevermore."

"Be that word our sign of parting, beast or fiend!" I cried while struggling -
"Get thee back into thy touching and my wanting it no more!"
And no sooner had I spoken, than my loins were re-awoken,
As the velvet touch encircled just above my maiden door!
Heaven would have then exploded, had it touched a moment more!
Quoth the monster, "Nevermore."

And the monster, never ceasing, still is touching, still is teasing
All across and coiling sudden just above my maiden door;
And its touch has all the seeming of the greatest happy dreaming,
Sending pleasure ever streaming all the way into my core,
And my body writhes crying forever bound above the floor
Sweet release felt - nevermore!

No comments:

Post a Comment