Sunday, May 29, 2016

Please, Stop Making Me Cum! Part 13

It took Sura a long time to wake. She did several times, timelessness interrupted by a vague sense of light, comfort, and utter safety. But she couldn’t manage to rise too far out of the enveloping grip of sleep, falling back into it almost instantly. The third or fourth time she woke the light was gone, making it easier for her to finally open her eyes fully, and try to sit up.

“Ga-aaaah!” she groaned as her entire body screamed. She could feel every muscle in her entire body, and each one was telling her in no uncertain terms how much they hated her. Their collective displeasure threw her back down onto the bed, leaving her sunk into the pillow, wincing in between licking her lips, thinking how dry her throat felt. She felt a tendril part her lips, a sweet liquid flowing inside.

Her eyes flew open, seeing… Desyre, holding a drink bottle with the plastic straw bent into Sura’s mouth. “Shhhh,” Desyre soothed, “it’s just sports drink. Drink up.” Sura relaxed, groaning around the straw as her body redoubled its screaming at her. She felt the cool liquid flowing down her throat, feeling absolutely divine, spreading out to turn dry rawness into radiant cool. She took a deep gulp, and another. Then she fell asleep again.

The next time she woke she wasn’t so eager to sit up. Very, very slowly, she pushed herself up the bed, her heavy body complaining every inch as she tried to force her head and back up the bedstead. Then she was being lifted, opening her eyes to see Desyre before her, pulling her up under her shoulders. Sura breathed out as her back sagged into a sitting position, feeling heavy against the bedstead. She looked forward, saw Desyre reaching for something, bringing the drink back before Sura, the straw pressing between her lips.

“Drink,” Desyre insisted. Sura obeyed, more out of stunned reflex than anything else. Even the soothing cool of the drink wasn’t enough to distract her from her wide-eyed staring at Desyre, right before her, so very close, closer than she’d ever been. Both here, in the same bed, Desyre straddling Sura’s hips as she held the drink between their close faces.

When Sura had obediently drained the drink, Desyre removed it, turning to Sura to ask, “So how do you feel?”

Fine,” Sura croaked meekly.

Desyre just stared at her, one eyebrow raised.

I’m,” Sura cleared her throat, wincing at the action, and started again. “I’m… tired.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“And... sore.”

“Anything broken?”

“I…” she winced as she tried to move, “I don’t, think so. Just… sore. Very sore.”

“Okay, I’ll get you some more painkillers. Are you hungry?”

“I… no, no I’m not. Should I be?”

A laugh burst out of Desyre.

“Wh-what?” Sura meekly asked, feeling she’d said something wrong.

“Nothing, nothing” Desyre soothed while fighting back a laugh, “just…” she motioned around the room.

Sura looked, wincing a little at first, taking it slow as she turned to look around. They were in - the Professor’s bedroom! At least she thought it was - it took her a long while to convince herself that the white furniture and walls was the Professor’s spacious bedroom. It’s just that she’d never seen so much garbage on the floor.

Wh” Sura cleared her throat, “Why are there so many chip packets?”

“It was the quickest thing I could grab. I figured you should eat something. Though I was surprised when you finished the sixth one,” Desyre was smiling knowingly.

“I, what?”

“And you were still complaining for food - the poor delivery guy could hear you even from here.”

“Delivery guy, what uh -”

“Pizza - three family pizzas with all the toppings, and all the sports drink bottles they had because you didn’t seem to be able to drink water fast enough.”

Three family pizzas?”

“I think I had one, no maybe two slices.”

“...”

“The delivery guy was very suspicious when he showed up again. He kept trying to look inside, asking how the party was going.”

“...”

“Though thankfully you let me have more of the pizza that time, at least after you started snoring halfway through a slice.”

“...”

“Which meant I could finally clean you up without you telling me how nice my hands were, how much you liked my skin, how much you - Sue you can’t pull the blankets over your head when I’m sitting on them.”

I can try!” Sura said through the pillow she was now frantically holding over her face. She stayed like that for a long while, eventually bringing it down just far enough to peer over the top at Desyre. Sura's voice was small and hopeful as she asked, "You're really here aren't you."

“Still here.”

“And… I’m naked arent’ I.”

“Yep. Though not for lack of trying - even asleep you really weren’t happy with my trying to put pajamas on you.”

“... aaaand, you’re…”

“Not naked, sorry. I found these pj’s in the wardrobe. They’re very comfortable. But if you’d be more comfortable with me being naked too I can -”

“No… no I, I wouldn't… why… how… you’re… You’re really here, Desy?”

“I am.”

“... wh-why?”

“Because you wouldn’t answer my calls. And after I stupidly made you drink that, that stuff, I was worried about you. Really worried. Especially with all these weird plants in here. I didn’t know if one of them had -”

EEEP!” Sura squealed through the pillow as memory came flooding back all at once. “YOU SAW!

“I did.”

AND YOU SAW… ME!

“I did.”

ALL OF ME!

“Yes.”

AND NOW YOU HATE ME!

“No.”

NOW YOU HATE ME AND THINK I’M A FREAK AND -

“Sue!”

Slowly, Sura lowered the pillow, seeing Desyre’s face right on the other side.

Desyre leaned forward and kissed her.

It wasn’t a forceful kiss, their lips barely parting as they touched. But there was still so much behind it, Desyre’s lips so full of emotion as they held Sura’s, the feeling of their touch filling her with the absolute certain knowledge, that Desyre didn’t hate her.

Their lips parted just long enough for Desyre to say, “I love you, my Sue. I’ve always loved yo - OH!”

This time it was Desyre’s turn to squeal in surprise as Sura leapt forward, throwing her arms around Desyre and their lips together as she landed on top. This was a forceful kiss, frantic and desperate, Sura’s lips possessing Desyre’s, her tongue frantically tasting hers, lips breaking into heavy gasps.

“I thought,” Desyre breathed, in stolen moments, “I thought - you were - tired?”

Fuck that!” Sura breathed as she joined their lips again, hands frantically holding onto Desyre’s shoulders, finger clasping and unclasping as if unable to believe what they held, desperate never to let it go.

“Desy,” Sura gasped, her lips parting Desyre’s just long enough to manage the word before falling onto the other girl’s neck and sucking a heavy gasp out of her.

“Uuuuh… y-yes, Sue?”

“I want you!”

“I want you too, my Sue.”

"... Uh - all of me?"

Desyre broke off kissing just long enough to look Sura in the eye. "Fuck. Yes."

Continue

3 comments:

  1. Typical me! I finally found this site about a couple of months back, and now Hapto has disappearred

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I have returned, for another inififuta adventure!'

    I apologize for my absence, but your comic gave me the impetus I need to finally get back to writing. Rather than continue staring at the unwritten final chapter of this story for another few months, I've started a new story on the site: The Enchantress, the Knight and the Mirror. Only one post up so far, but I'm very happy with how it's going, and am hoping to finish it and springboard off that success into finishing this and so many other unfinished stories. :P

    Thank you again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! It'd be a shame if they accidentally fell in together and the plant decided it preferred the taste of both of their proteins mixed together!

    ReplyDelete